[ 25/7 JAY CHOU 2010 ]

Photobucket

the crowd was crazy. unbelievable!! 3 nights, all sold out!! wooO!
...

Photobucket

it's been 10 years and i'll continue to support JAY CHOU for many more years to come!
...

Photobucket

money well spent! super high!!!
...
[ SARAHDEE's BOREDOM ]

Photobucket

alone in the bus during one of the weekdays. heading to town.
...
[ DINNER WITH POLYMATES ]

Photobucket

imperial treasure nanbei. we gossiped quite abit. it's been a long long time since we last saw each other. glad that everyone is doing fine. congrats to jas soh and jay + jacq and zq!!!
...
[ LAST FEW MOMENTS I SPENT on my workdesk ]

Photobucket

ADIOS!

...

it's 1.29am now. my sleeping time is abit screwed. the lee-sisters (my mum and aunties) are going on a SEX AND THE CITY trip to BKK tmr. have fun ladies!

...

i've been roaming around town aimlessly for the past week. i kind of enjoy it. met christine at ICB yesterday with wings, chips, overpriced hotdog and beers. shiok. went on to shop abit and saw this very pretty work skirt from mango. damn. i had a good time with you babe! ;)

...

i hate my feet. i am a size 37. but when i tried the pair of size 36 heels earlier, it fitted perfectly. after i came home, i tried again, i had to squeeze my feet and squash my toes! WHY!!! feet expand or contract at the end of the day??


in my past..

i am the angel on your back and the polly in your ...
Disfigured.... i scratched myself. my god. super p...
Time to remove your makeup!......What's good and g...
i am awfully bored. Since 830am, waiting at the ne...
im starting to feel bored already.how to survive t...
SEQUEL - BIMBO PART 2.......sarahdee ♥ - MAKE LOVE...
i have something to confess.i always thought NIGHT...
my last day of service today.grateful to be releas...
Studio M...Studio Loft.the concept is brillant.......
blackest wednesday of my life.sway like mad.torn d...