im starting to feel bored already.
how to survive till end of the month?

i rented HK drama serials.
anyone wants to meet me for kbox session, gatherings, dinners, lunches, high-teas, etc.
pls text me.

gel nails appt this thursday.
mummy and aunties going bkk on friday.

registered for my convo.
collecting the gown next week.

SO random. yes i know.

tempted to do more online shopping.
my necklace from reebonz arrived on saturday.
super duper pretty!! love it!

i went to vivo the whole day and din buy anything.
accomplishment. =) be proud of me!

in my past..

SEQUEL - BIMBO PART 2.......sarahdee ♥ - MAKE LOVE...
i have something to confess.i always thought NIGHT...
my last day of service today.grateful to be releas...
Studio M...Studio Loft.the concept is brillant.......
blackest wednesday of my life.sway like mad.torn d...
You and I, we all have PORES...It's just a matter ...
Spa Trip - Half a day...such an impromptu trip! ju...
Behind the Scenes - CLEO August...nanny sherry bro...
Ettusais Party for the bloggers at ALT!!!...ALT@he...
have been too busy to blog.anyone still bother to ...