blackest wednesday of my life.

sway like mad.
torn dress. (again)
twisted my ankle on my 4.5inch killer heels.
nearly dropped my already dying e71.
phone decided to die on me.
deadlines for this and that.
etc etc etc.

to sum it up, bad day. (or otherwise, depending on how i see it)

i was taught to use this word today - "MORON".

thank god for the 1 glass.

in my past..

You and I, we all have PORES...It's just a matter ...
Spa Trip - Half a day...such an impromptu trip! ju...
Behind the Scenes - CLEO August...nanny sherry bro...
Ettusais Party for the bloggers at ALT!!!...ALT@he...
have been too busy to blog.anyone still bother to ...
i've started using my fingers to eat north indian ...
im freezing!! The airport is so cold! Brr...where'...
2 days down, 3 more to go.when monday comes, you a...
my life has officially been taken over by my job. ...
i thought i will enjoy my leave today.lazed in bed...