my life has officially been taken over by my job. it's tiring and draining. Work stress is insane. it is so impossible to leave the office ON time. Staying back is a norm. If you don't do it, you are BL. Time flies, it's coming to the end of June. Half a year went by just like that.

On a lighter note, i bought 3 more pair of heels to add on to my "SATC-wannabe HEELS COLLECTION"! they are all very pretty and unique!! I love!!

in my past..

i thought i will enjoy my leave today.lazed in bed...
thanks to my tipsy singh, this picture turned out ...
overeasy. Dept event at Butterfactory. Reached ear...
The Jelly Beans Attack!!!...credits: Ettusais Japa...
it's not easy to find someone who can reciprocate ...
i get extremely irritated and pissed off when i go...
i woke up on saturday morning, couldnt find my mak...
12 June 2010.my first time meeting his family and ...
guess who rescued me from monday blues?super singh...
"SHOW me and not TELL me"....i've a picture of the...