guess who rescued me from monday blues?
super singh.

thank god for the dinner and the company.
i cannot imagine how my work week will turn out.

crazily hectic. mad rush everyday.
time ticking so fast that i cant even catch up.
i seem to be lagging behind.

it's going to be mid june soon.
and then, it will be 2011 in no time.
how scary. i will be 25 next year.

when i was younger, i hoped to get engaged at 24.
wedding banquet, together with the purchase of an apartment at 25/26.
have a baby at 25/26.

haha. dream on man. with the society today, think by the time im 30, i wont be able to afford an apartment, together with wedding banquet and honeymoon. unless u tell me, money will drop from the sky.

reality check.

in my past..

"SHOW me and not TELL me"....i've a picture of the...
KL Roadtrip (28th May - 30th May)..the road trip w...
omg. i cannot believe it that tomorrow will be THE...
oh god. i think im growing old. 2 more days to lon...
oops. suppose to upload the ktv pics on fb. i forg...
nerdy sarahdee. but money well spent. love the spe...
life as a working adult is so hectic.what "work-li...
Have you become less confident of yourself because...
Sarahdee's tip to be "my fair lady"....every month...
fucking black wednesday....went to boat quay for l...