life as a working adult is so hectic.
what "work-life-balance", bullshit!

90mins facial today was awesome!
inclusive of 15mins worth of shoulder and head massage which was sooooo gooood!

cant wait for KL this long weekend.
going for spa and body massage.

in my past..

Have you become less confident of yourself because...
Sarahdee's tip to be "my fair lady"....every month...
fucking black wednesday....went to boat quay for l...
i need to complain abit.i carelessly left my starr...
My Friday Evening. =)...celebrated our dearest jas...
1,2 - 1 2 3 4give me more lovin then i've ever had...
IRON singh and NUN kaur?haha. SUPER singh sounds b...
Read: Ettusais Ambassadors 2010the 8 girls who sto...
In loving memory of Melissa Toh, everyone's angel....
Sex & the City - BKK Edition22nd Apr 2010 - 24th A...