i get extremely irritated and pissed off when i go to work every morning.
singaporeans have NO bloody MANNERS at all.
they totally have no idea what is the meaning of COURTESY.
yes yes, i am a singaporean. i know.
but at least, i know how to step out when the people are alighting from the crowded train.
i also know how to guage whether or not i can FIT into the damn packed train.
i don't just PUSH and SQUEEZE my way through when the people are already packed like sardines in the train.
and when i take the escalator at Raffles Place MRT, i queue to wait for my turn. i dont just ELBOW people to get my way through.

URRGH! so angry.

btw, the blur me found my makeup pouch sitting nicely on my desk this morning. thank god!!

when the boys were busy boo-ing and shouting at the KELONG opening match between South Africa and Mexico, me and Jen were busy with our nails!! have some good stuffs to share! stay tune!!

in my past..

i woke up on saturday morning, couldnt find my mak...
12 June 2010.my first time meeting his family and ...
guess who rescued me from monday blues?super singh...
"SHOW me and not TELL me"....i've a picture of the...
KL Roadtrip (28th May - 30th May)..the road trip w...
omg. i cannot believe it that tomorrow will be THE...
oh god. i think im growing old. 2 more days to lon...
oops. suppose to upload the ktv pics on fb. i forg...
nerdy sarahdee. but money well spent. love the spe...
life as a working adult is so hectic.what "work-li...