i woke up on saturday morning, couldnt find my makeup pouch.
i dunno where i left it.
either on my office desk, or i misplaced it.
sigh.
few hundred bucks worth of ettusais makeup please.
why am i so careless these days.

luckily i can use my sis's makeup products.
if not, im dead.

please let me see my makeup pouch on my desk tomorrow.
hope no greedy ass steals it!

in my past..

12 June 2010.my first time meeting his family and ...
guess who rescued me from monday blues?super singh...
"SHOW me and not TELL me"....i've a picture of the...
KL Roadtrip (28th May - 30th May)..the road trip w...
omg. i cannot believe it that tomorrow will be THE...
oh god. i think im growing old. 2 more days to lon...
oops. suppose to upload the ktv pics on fb. i forg...
nerdy sarahdee. but money well spent. love the spe...
life as a working adult is so hectic.what "work-li...
Have you become less confident of yourself because...