overeasy.

Photobucket

Dept event at Butterfactory. Reached early and decided to settle at Overeasy while waiting for the rest to arrive.

Photobucket

pretty girls right? haha. after that, the night went in a blur. drink drank drunk! but im glad all of us din get wasted. just tipsy. the drinking competition was crazy!! and the punishment of not hitting our target was also crazy!! half a glass of whiskey plus beer, no ice, wtf? i was the first to gulp down everything cuz it just tasted too disgusting to drink slowly. gosh. anyhow, i had a good time! =)


in my past..

The Jelly Beans Attack!!!...credits: Ettusais Japa...
it's not easy to find someone who can reciprocate ...
i get extremely irritated and pissed off when i go...
i woke up on saturday morning, couldnt find my mak...
12 June 2010.my first time meeting his family and ...
guess who rescued me from monday blues?super singh...
"SHOW me and not TELL me"....i've a picture of the...
KL Roadtrip (28th May - 30th May)..the road trip w...
omg. i cannot believe it that tomorrow will be THE...
oh god. i think im growing old. 2 more days to lon...