Behind the Scenes - CLEO August

...

Photobucket

nanny sherry brought us to style our hair. damn many pins in my hair!!
...

Photobucket

tried to achieve the look on Cleo. quite close i must say..
...

Photobucket

at the studio. with our beloved ettusais darlings. without them, how to look pretty? thanks shermaine for my makeup!
...

Photobucket

the Cleo ladies! and my nanny sherry. test shots to look like im frustrated...but i cant seem to do it right.

...

Photobucket

shermaine and me. plus the rest of the team!
...

Photobucket

i'm the Ettusais Queen Bee! keke.

anyway, thanks sherry for the pretty dress! super love the end product of the shoot.

please get a copy of Cleo August today!!


in my past..

Ettusais Party for the bloggers at ALT!!!...ALT@he...
have been too busy to blog.anyone still bother to ...
i've started using my fingers to eat north indian ...
im freezing!! The airport is so cold! Brr...where'...
2 days down, 3 more to go.when monday comes, you a...
my life has officially been taken over by my job. ...
i thought i will enjoy my leave today.lazed in bed...
thanks to my tipsy singh, this picture turned out ...
overeasy. Dept event at Butterfactory. Reached ear...
The Jelly Beans Attack!!!...credits: Ettusais Japa...