Ettusais Party for the bloggers at ALT!!!

...

Photobucket

ALT@heeren has our Ettusais counter there!! super pretty!
...
The party was very fun! mingled with the rest whom we haven see in the longest time! holly, my sis and me were in a team! they had to give me a makeover! i was damn worried at first.
...
"don't make me punch you" was the only thing i kept repeating to my sis. haha.
..
and holly just kept giggling!!
...

Photobucket

felt bad that holly had to stand in an awkward position to put the nail vacance for me. decided to do it myself! thanks holly! u did a great job! =)
...

Photobucket

my final look with the rest of the models! and guess what? our team won!!! we got ourselves the Summer collection eye colours!! sherry told us that even the counters in Japan have not launched them yet! super pretty colours! you will love them!! but i cannot reveal them yet...sorry girls!
...

Photobucket

we LOVE ettusais!!!
...

Photobucket

holly and my sister. dont you think the both of them did a great job to give me this sophisticated look? keke. love you two! i was worrying too much before that! hee.
..
and my darling christine! din had time to catch up...but beer soon! nice seeing your pretty face!
...

Photobucket

my zenn zenn sticked this post-it on my desk phone. i nearly lau bak sai....=(


in my past..

have been too busy to blog.anyone still bother to ...
i've started using my fingers to eat north indian ...
im freezing!! The airport is so cold! Brr...where'...
2 days down, 3 more to go.when monday comes, you a...
my life has officially been taken over by my job. ...
i thought i will enjoy my leave today.lazed in bed...
thanks to my tipsy singh, this picture turned out ...
overeasy. Dept event at Butterfactory. Reached ear...
The Jelly Beans Attack!!!...credits: Ettusais Japa...
it's not easy to find someone who can reciprocate ...