i've started using my fingers to eat north indian food. got my nails stained frm the curries, and the lasting curry fragrant on my fingers. But i like. For the first time in my life, i've eaten north indian food at least once a week! More to come!

Netherlands did a good job yesterday. Though i was stoning half the time, teasing moti n squiggy. Both the pupps were so excited when i entered the house, that they scratched my thighs!! But they are so damn cute la..will see them again tonight. :)

in my past..

im freezing!! The airport is so cold! Brr...where'...
2 days down, 3 more to go.when monday comes, you a...
my life has officially been taken over by my job. ...
i thought i will enjoy my leave today.lazed in bed...
thanks to my tipsy singh, this picture turned out ...
overeasy. Dept event at Butterfactory. Reached ear...
The Jelly Beans Attack!!!...credits: Ettusais Japa...
it's not easy to find someone who can reciprocate ...
i get extremely irritated and pissed off when i go...
i woke up on saturday morning, couldnt find my mak...