have been too busy to blog.

anyone still bother to read this boring space of mine?

Keep a lookout for CLEO august edition. I don't know what's the final piece like, but hopefully, it's gonna be nice! Will post up pics from "behind-the-scenes" soon.

Went for the Ettusais Party for the bloggers at ALT last friday. It was awesome!!! Will also post up pics soon...

please bear with me. work has been taking up a whole chunk of my time. i hardly have the luxury upload pics and blog on a daily basis. i do miss those times when i was still in school, i took pics of almost EVERYTHING and ANYTHING, EVERYONE and ANYONE. then upload to my blog as pictures of the day.

oh well...blackberry or iphone? still so undecided!! urrgh.

Mr. S met my family last weekend for my grand-dad's birthday. im happy how things are progressing right now.

and i slept throughout the entire movie, ECLIPSE. hahaha....

in my past..

i've started using my fingers to eat north indian ...
im freezing!! The airport is so cold! Brr...where'...
2 days down, 3 more to go.when monday comes, you a...
my life has officially been taken over by my job. ...
i thought i will enjoy my leave today.lazed in bed...
thanks to my tipsy singh, this picture turned out ...
overeasy. Dept event at Butterfactory. Reached ear...
The Jelly Beans Attack!!!...credits: Ettusais Japa...
it's not easy to find someone who can reciprocate ...
i get extremely irritated and pissed off when i go...