Heal the ZITS!


...


Photobucket


Medicated Pre-Acne Care Sheet (S$49 - 50 sheets/ S$37 - refill) is my secret skincare regime during PMS. I have been using this for nearly 2 years!!! It is shaped this way to fit the different curves on the face. I place it at areas where I usually get outbreak during the time of the month (which is my forehead!!!).

...
This is super effective because it calms the affected area down. You don't have to necessarily use it for PMS, you can also use it for existing pimples! So when I see there's a huge pimple growing, I will quickly put this magical sheet on the pimple before it gets inflamed!
...

Use the tweezers to pick up one sheet at a time. I use this everyday for 1 week before my period, as the last step of my skincare regime to prevent outbreak. Just put on for 10mins.

...

Photobucket


Medicated Acne Clear Spots Superior (S$39) is an acne "extinguisher"!! It stops acne from worsening and it soften zit with the glycyrrhizic acid.

...

I bring it with me as a necessity in the makeup pouch. You can use it on top of makeup too! Once you see a pimple growing, quickly apply a small amount on the problem area and massage gently!!!
..

Photobucket


I love this because it dries really fast and it really does prevent the blemish from getting inflamed.

...
1st Picture - Apply a small amount on affected area.

2nd Picture - Dries up almost instantly and reduce the redness.

...


Awesome isnt it? try them out now at the follow ettusais counters!!!

...


ettusais ALT. the heeren shops - 6737 5669

ettusais BHG
. BHG Bugis 6334 7188 . BHG Bishan 6258 8698

ettusais Isetan
. Isetan Orchard 6735 1809 . Isetan Scotts 6836 1281 . Isetan Tampines 6789 1139

ettusais Metro
. Metro Woodlands (Causeway Point) 6891 1127 . Metro Paragon 6735 2236


in my past..

[SEXYBACK]....some girls think that it is not nece...
the weather is so cold now. brrrr...my first day a...
my sister's friend said she looks like hongkee. i ...
close friends will know that i am super afraid of ...
18th August 2010...happy birthday pucci bear.
i am disappointed.Been a long while since i felt t...
Brand New: Chic Chiffon Mini Dress (PINK)Selling a...
moti and me. he's sucha darling. squiggy was busy ...
finally i have the time to rot at home and do my o...
my back is aching so bad.it's not the time of the ...