just watched the trailer for Jersey Girl...nice nice...wanna watch it later..but hmm...we shall see...

anyway, darling is on his way here...but he's like taking years! faints...oh well...luckily i had sth to eat..otherwise, i will REALLy faint...had a cup of earl grey tea...with miLK...yuMMY! hee...

my hse phone kept ringing from as early as 8am...my aunty asking me to give my cousin tuition...but he's got 2 maths tuition already!? he still needs me? oh god...im not in the mood for tuitioning...sigh...some other day...

in my past..

anyway, i watched "Win a date with tad Hamilton".....
oh man! just in time..... HAPPY 10tH moNth aNNive...
not in the best of mood. sometimes, i just wonder ...
just realised that i had to give janice a call...o...
my hp spoil. saded..the entire screen black out..o...
just got back from my fren's dad wake. life is sho...
MOVIE OF THE MONTH: 50firstdates!!! WORTH: $7.50 ...
therez this blue-black on my hand...cuz i bumped i...
exams over! but den till the results are out, i wo...
one more day to go! but dunno y i dun feel as happ...