i've changed my mind..i dun wanna club..
 
i just want to go to a lounge with excellent ambience...excellent live-band playing classical oldies..me relaxing at a corner..admiring the beautiful scenery..looking at lovely people, happy people, quarreling couples..out at the busy and noisy street...i shall be all alone..or maybe..with the company of my closest friends..sipping and enjoying the sweetest concoction of a particular cocktail..allowing myself to drift away..//this thot lingers on...//
 
 
 

in my past..

Oh man..should i stay for lecture or shld i not? i...
i bought the Swim Shadys album! mark chay is the g...
For the very first time, after we broke up, im wri...
i dunno how to put my thots down. i can no longer ...
things are screwing up again...fuck manz.. //i ne...
im feeling quite tired today...=) anyway, i did a ...
"Finally see the sunshine after the storm." smiLEz...
my head is spinning.. i cant get things done.. yik...
did i make the right decision? sigh.. im sad.. i h...
ohhh la la!! i finished my e-log! smiLEz..but not ...