CHOP ME UP. &. GOBBLE ME DOWN!!!


deadlines are choking me..and everyone else..sigh~ just finished OB report...tink i was typing shit..practically using the same words over and over again...haha...i dun even dare to read it myself...i shall do that tmr...cuz im super brain dead now.


jasmine.P helped me do accts tutorial..=) thanx jie mei! very much appreciated. i owe u a kiss yea? *mucks* haha...


and the sch belle and beau thingy!!! yikes!! the belle oso not pretty!! the one from design much prettier...and kerson is cute. hahaha...but i saw a cuter guy today at biz park...oh well...let's see other instituitions' "products".


call me disgusting, smelly pig..wadeva~ but i haven bathe yet...haha...all i need is a machine that will bathe for me...im super lazy and slpy...i dun even feel like cleansing my FACE!


sch will be a long day again tmr...staying back for more OB report...sigh...and im working again this weekend...saturday and sunday...for this month, only working 3 days...so it's quite okie la...hmmm...at least, there'z INCOME.

in my past..

haPpy birthday my "old man"!!!! *smiLez* haPPy bir...
FINALLy, im blogging..haha..woke up at 8am to sett...
yay! am done with my marketing slides!!! =) no mor...
oh no...im feeling sick..shuckz..there's work tmr....
boo hoooohooo!!! i'll be starting work!! THIS SATU...
oh no...i just called aunty jasmine..and she din p...
friday 20th Aug 2004 went over to Brewerkz after...
i had a tiring day today even though sch ended ear...
i had a tiring day today even though sch ended ear...
i had a tiring day today even though sch ended ear...