-my uncle is now in stable condition. even though he's still in ICU, but he's progressing well. thank you for all ya concern, the little smses and ya offer to help one way or another-

enjoyed kbox today. haha. me and camilia froze to death! gosh. i was wearing shorts!! haha. the hot drink became cold almost instantly.

thank you benj for helping me with my mp3. haha. xie le! u're the computer genius!!!

//hey baby..i miss you. love.//


in my past..

if you are AB+ Blood Carrier, pls drop me a msg. b...
Dr Aw,I pray for you to be wheeled out of the oper...
HaPPy Mother's DAy mummy!!!! -i love you dearly- ...
my skin is peeling. yikes. so ugly! bought mother...
i read sth that i shouldnt read. i dunno how to re...
urrgh. powerpoint slides are not completed. but si...
beach date today. haha. just the two of us. under ...
just checked my tp webmail. found out that the pro...
i'm fucking pissed now cuz of my POC project. it's...
partying at zouk shld be a fun thing tonight. it b...