-cries- my off day today and im having my menses!!! fucking cramp is killing me. must be cuz i ate ice-cream and drank iced milo last night. urrgh.


my sister is still in the hospital. for those who din know, yes, my sister was admitted 3-4 days ago. reason? cuz her digestive system is screwed up. when she eats, she will vomit in a few mins time. even milo. oh well. i dunno wad's wrong with her. and i just hope after this, she will really get her ass down to study hard and be good. she missed two weeks of sch already. one week mc at home. and now, one week mc in the hospital. after she gets discharge, more mc for her. how nice.


my bf has just been selected to be transferred to chihuly lounge kitchen. i dunno when. but soon i guess. he seems really happy abt it cuz he will only have one direct chef, anthony. he will work with two other guys. and i can sense huge responsibility and workload. oh well. i am really happy for him. but i know, i will be neglected again. i tink i must get more jobs. so i will be as busy as him. i haven seen him for days. neither did we talk. and i woke up at 4am to call him today cuz i saw his msg..."and baby, i've been transferred to lounge kitchen." that sentence is enuff to wake me up from slumberland.

in my past..

im in a very disgusting mood right now. fuck. i ha...
okay. im addicted to the book, memoirs of a geisha...
by the way....HAPPY BIRTHDAY DADDY!!!! -love-
im f-ing tired and slpy. my back is still aching. ...
im finally free to upload some pictures to my blog...
the messy me. with the charming him. love. 
baby was blinded by the camera's multiple flashes!! 
Valentine's Day 2006. Princess Sarah's Birthday. 
baby decorated the melted cake. so princessy. i lo...
me & gid chair chair. alleybar.