im finally free to upload some pictures to my blog. haha. just submitted the online application for NUS & NTU. will be mailing the relevant documents tmr. & i will need to also pay the fees by accessing to POSB ATM.


a BIG thank you for the zillion smses from my loved ones, my friends, my colleagues and everyone else. jazzy lahling msged me before 12am! sweet. anyway, the first one who buzz me once the clock striked 12 was from my childhood friend, tao!!! see! 13 years of friendship, childhood friend is still the BEST!!! haha. and subsequently were my crescentian dearies. and JI mates. my Tp friends. =) and the last person was, camilia. haha. called me and sang me a bday song before 12am on 14th feb. haha. sweet too.


my birthday and vday was good. we din make a big hoohaa and all. simply dined at THai express. it was good company. =) den bought muchies home. watched THE CROW dvd till we both dozed off on the sofa. before that, baby decorated the slice of cake we got from NYDC with the muchies he specially chose for me. i din know. i joked that he's gonna be a fatty at the rate he's muching so many junkies. haha. little did i know it was meant for decorating MY cake. oppps. baby took two days off to spend time with me and i appreciate that. really.


//thank you baby for everything. i enjoyed my times with you. You made my birthday, and this vday, a very special one. there was no bouquet of flowers, no posh restaurant, no balloons, no fanciful stuffs. even though it was just a simple celebration on my bday, it was an awesome one! because you were by my side. i love you baby!//

in my past..

the messy me. with the charming him. love. 
baby was blinded by the camera's multiple flashes!! 
Valentine's Day 2006. Princess Sarah's Birthday. 
baby decorated the melted cake. so princessy. i lo...
me & gid chair chair. alleybar. 
alice jie jie & me. =) 
dinner at Ritz chinese restaurant last night was g...
i realised that only after i changed my blogskin t...
SO ANGRY!! i just typed one whole chunk and ALL GO...
baby surprised me with an advanced birthday gift. ...