dinner at Ritz chinese restaurant last night was good. wonderfuL! finally got to see my godsister, Gloria, after 15 years! her husband, Brian is a funny guy. haha. caucasian but eats CHILLI PADI! well done! =) Gloria used to bring me for shopping when i was about 5yrs old. she's been living in the states since she graduated from secondary school. my oh my. she's a lucky lady now. leading a tai-tai life, indulge in spa, mani, pedi. she bought so many dresses from a branded boutique here. haha. enjoying life. because she's on a month long holiday, her doggie is at a animal spa in the states. how cool is that! hahaha.


anyway, baby mentioned to me that i will not be getting flowers this vday. becuz he tinks that the price is so ridiculous. this time around, im really okay with not having flowers. because everyday is vday. and he surprised me with flowers on 3 separate occassions. and that says it all. i dun see a need in buying flowers on just VDAY anymore.


we din make reservations at any restaurants. neither did we plan how to celebrate vday. i suspect, it kinda slipped his busy brain that vday is my BIRTHDAY!!!! cuz the way he talks, it's always vday here, vday there. he din mention my birthday leh. faints.


will be heading back school to print my results transcript. den over to godma's place. head to town for lunch. den home sweet home. meeting alice jie jie, sheryl and gid. =) den a night of drinking and gossiping. waiting impatiently. =P

in my past..

i realised that only after i changed my blogskin t...
SO ANGRY!! i just typed one whole chunk and ALL GO...
baby surprised me with an advanced birthday gift. ...
i guess i will be a good girl tmr and do my calcul...
instead of cocolatte, mambo-ed at zouk yesterday. ...
I AM FUCKING DONE WITH MY LAST REPORT. bloody hell...
CMP presentation is finally over!!! im left with t...
i haven been blogging regularly cuz i've been real...
i guess all my frenz know that im that kind of gir...
again. im extremely sleepy. blame it on the perfec...