again. im extremely sleepy. blame it on the perfect weather. i love. cold cold. im gonna start doing methodology tmr? and i have to complete my calculus tutorial.


did i mention that i score 43/50 for my calculus mid-sem test?! -claps- i love maths! haha.


i hate projects!!! it's driving me nuts!! all the deadlines and shit. urrgh.


My lastest addiction: Cory (he's sugar coated) ;)


//baby, pls hold me tightly and tell me how much i mean to you. cuz u mean a whole lot to me.//

in my past..

okay. it's the 3rd day of 2006. let's look back on...
zouk was quite fun yesterday. MAMBO night. still n...
christmas shopping with mummy went well today!! we...
i want ABSOLUT VODKA PEACH. NOW. it's damn good. V...
finally went down to zouk yesterday with baby, sam...
shld i go zouk tonight? im still deciding. at this...
let's see...15 years ago, I:1) was only 4yrs old.2...
yay! Edu trip reflection DONE! =) thanks to jazzy ...
it's so weird. i thought i updated my blog a few d...
i cannot seem to wake up for morning classes! it's...