christmas shopping with mummy went well today!! we bought so many so many things! omg. nearly died carrying from one shop to another. i bought my ALDO black heels!!! yay!! but i need to bring it down tmr. need to expand the front part of the heels. $149, lalala. mummy bought it for moi. felt so bad though. cuz she already spent so much on xmas presents for the party at my godma's hse. and i went to projshop to try a maroon tube dress. damn nice. but hugging la. i dun really like. but it's a perfect match with the ALDO heels!!! will show it to baby tmr and see wad he says! so exciting. cant wait to shop for CNY clothes.


im so bankrupt!! need to borrow money from my personal loan shark.aka. MY MOTHER. haha.


im so gonna study calculus tmr morning. sigh. i better. and maybe catch a show. KINGKONG. haha. so many positive comments abt this movie, how can i not watch it?

in my past..

i want ABSOLUT VODKA PEACH. NOW. it's damn good. V...
finally went down to zouk yesterday with baby, sam...
shld i go zouk tonight? im still deciding. at this...
let's see...15 years ago, I:1) was only 4yrs old.2...
yay! Edu trip reflection DONE! =) thanks to jazzy ...
it's so weird. i thought i updated my blog a few d...
i cannot seem to wake up for morning classes! it's...
portfolio was handed up on fri. there's plenty of ...
HAPPY BIRTHDAY MUMMY!!!!! My daddy is the sweetes...
-chants- i miss my baby. i want my baby. sigh. he'...