i cannot seem to wake up for morning classes! it's becoming a habit! shit. my alarm rang at 7am today. but i woke up only at 8am, cuz my mum remembered that i had morning class. imagine if my mum din wake me up. haha. i will end up not coming to sch.


im rotting in the comp lab now. did sth dump when i was heading to the lab. haha. i was dancing and skipping around. haha. feels like im in a good mood. but im not. how contradicting.


i bought myself a pink nike toP! to match my pinky nike bag. haha. 50bucks. den i saw this very pretty white dress at far east. din buy. waste money. i wanna get a lovely sun-dress. so i can wear it out on sundays? wadever. i bought toner for my face $40, and a roxy bag for my sister's bday $50. ta-da! im so broke!


it's been a long time since baby and me went out for a drink. i miss those times when we were out at alleybar, drinking almost every other day. the company, the ambience, the music, the things we talked about. but i understand that baby is working really hard. he needs some time for himself to rest too.


i might need to be back at the club. work work work. high occupancy. so need help. they're gonna call me back later cuz i can only help em out on weekends.

in my past..

portfolio was handed up on fri. there's plenty of ...
HAPPY BIRTHDAY MUMMY!!!!! My daddy is the sweetes...
-chants- i miss my baby. i want my baby. sigh. he'...
im addicted to Nora Roberts' novel. like wad leigh...
it's time for me to post my xmas wishlist!!! in ra...
im relieved to be back in Singapore. The experienc...
my flight has been delayed till 4.30am. very nice....
only recently, im fucking lousy at parking my own ...
i realised that whenever projs are piling up, i wi...
im a happy girl today because baby came down after...