i realised that whenever projs are piling up, i will always say "so little time yet so many things to do."


it's the truth man. proj deadlines are piling up like nobody's business. im stresssed to the brim can. SIP report. i haven even started. have yet to see the template. consultancy mgt proj, with individual and group components, it's driving me nuts too. HTseminar. worst. dubai's report. this report. that report. fuck all the reports la. make me write so much shit. killing all my brain cells for nothing. im irritated.


i totally dun understand why do we have to go for an educational trip and come back to rush reports. i would rather not have the trip den. it's all abt reports this semester. i would rather not have proj-based subjects. urrgh~


my dad will be leaving spore for a business trip on 24th nov. i can have the car for 4 days! yay! but den, ive got no money to refill the tank. hahaha. anyway, daddy wont be able to fetch me from the airport on 25th nov. have to take a cab back. faints. i will be having jet-lag. we will be transiting at columbo for both flights. well well. will touch down on 1645hrs, on Fri, if im not wrong. I wont be visiting Burj Al Arab (optional). cuz it's another additional US$80. imagine i already paid S$2068 plus S$400 shopping money. i already spent alot. i know that it's gonna be a once in a lifetime experience over at Burj. however, i cant seem to be willing to spend that US$80 now. i feel bad that my parents are already paying so much for me, giving up their own holiday plans because they had to come up with the money for my edu trip. aiyo.


did i mention, i put on weight!!! almost 2kg!!! im fainting....i will be on a diet tmr. DETOX. only fruits and liquid. i hope i wont give in to temptation at bizpark. haha.

in my past..

im a happy girl today because baby came down after...
i couldnt slp the whole night. was thinking about ...
okay. i just realised that there's 2 proposals to ...
I need the full-time Romeo. To express his love fo...
i saw a scratch on my car today. i dunno if i was ...
let me remind myself. i've got tons of proj piling...
okay. i just had a look at ole-bb and i saw some "...
me and sophia (i look gungho here. haha..) 
me and diane =) 
me and wei wei!