i saw a scratch on my car today. i dunno if i was the culprit or my dad. high possibility it's me. i hope he doesnt see it tmr when he drives to work. i have been using the car daily. And yesterday, i had the car the whole day. drove all over spore. luckily baby was with me the whole time. or i would have lost my way. finally i noe how to go over to his place. but not familiar yet. still need to be prompted to turn, this and that. i rem the first time, i took ONE HR to go over his place. i nearly died.


well. first day of school. nth much. boring. now i would rather work. how contradicting can i get? during attachment, i wanted to go back to sch so badly and swear that i wont skip a single lecture. now that sch started, i wanna go back to the work routine! i hate proj. first day and deadlines are coming up, fast. urrgh. i just hope all goes well this semester and WE WILL BE DONE.


well. he doesnt call me princess. but he makes me feel like one. i wonder if he loves me.



in my past..

let me remind myself. i've got tons of proj piling...
okay. i just had a look at ole-bb and i saw some "...
me and sophia (i look gungho here. haha..) 
me and diane =) 
me and wei wei! 
i spent a bomb yesterday. i signed and signed my d...
yesterday was my last day at Ritz. i was suppose t...
finally i have the time to sit in front of my comp...
*sneeze* cold cold. it's raining now. lovely weath...
Artist: Shania TwainAlbum: Come On OverTitle: From...