yesterday was my last day at Ritz. i was suppose to be glad that attachment had finally come to an end. But, i dunno why, i had mixed feeelings. yeah, i was happy that i dun have to wake up at 4.30am anymore and slog like a pig when everyone else is going back home after clubbing. on the other hand, im gonna miss the kind of interaction of people. be it my guests or colleagues. so the whole of yesterday, i had my camera with me. everywhere i go, whoever i see, TAKE PICTURES PLS. haha. unfortunately, i missed the chance of taking a picture with that special someone. sucha pity.


anyway, im gonna get a haircut and colour my hair. i nid to go for a pedicure. i will have waxing my legs. i nid to renew my passport and take passport picture.


been going to Alleybar everyday. the amount of money spent on the drinks daily was a BOMB. but most importantly, i enjoy the company, the intensity of the coversation as well as interaction. of course someday, this kind of chilling session will come to a stop. well, it's gonna be special memories for me.


im gonna upload all the pictures soon.

in my past..

finally i have the time to sit in front of my comp...
*sneeze* cold cold. it's raining now. lovely weath...
Artist: Shania TwainAlbum: Come On OverTitle: From...
man. totally lost touch with my blog. poor bloggie...
When i needed you the most, where were you?I was h...
my off day was a day well spent. drove up to kalla...
shit happened at work. stayed back for more than 2...
It's been nearly a week since i last blogged. busy...
am sucha good girl today. just finished e-journal ...
im fucking sleepy now. sigh. it's amazing how i us...