*sneeze* cold cold. it's raining now. lovely weather to slp and laze in bed. luckily it's my off day today. or im so gonna curse and swear. haha. with such weather, how to work? i will be sleepy all day. well well.


im inlove with Vodka Kurant. damn good. must try. went bavaclava with Jas the other day and i had it on the rocks with sugar syrup. sweeeeeeeeeeet. i like.


for the next two weeks. im going to be MORNING SHIFTS. no nightlife man. urrgh. but after that, im having one week break before sch starts. woo. everything seems to be happening so fast. i have been sleeping till 12plus every day cuz of the afternoon shifts. den all of a sudden, have to switch to morning for two weeks. tiring laaa.



in my past..

Artist: Shania TwainAlbum: Come On OverTitle: From...
man. totally lost touch with my blog. poor bloggie...
When i needed you the most, where were you?I was h...
my off day was a day well spent. drove up to kalla...
shit happened at work. stayed back for more than 2...
It's been nearly a week since i last blogged. busy...
am sucha good girl today. just finished e-journal ...
im fucking sleepy now. sigh. it's amazing how i us...
spent over $200 yesterday. well done sarah.
whatever. -rolls eyes-my blog is for me to voice m...