whatever. -rolls eyes-


my blog is for me to voice my opinion. if you think im too shallow for your liking, den dun visit my blog. dun come and msg me, saying you cant believe i actually said that. this is how i feel. trust your eyes. dun have to verify. cuz THIS IS MY BLOG.


-Sarah Low-

in my past..

It's just sympathy votes. Cannot last you a long l...
went to check my tp webmail yesterday. and one of ...
this yr's Dim Sum Dollies was not as amazing as la...
my blog is like damn quiet now. i dun have time to...
been sneezing my lungs out. anyone missing me? sig...
i bought a Shu Uemura's Moouse blusher. haha. expe...
i love rainy days. so i can slp at home. laze on b...
i got into a fucking car accident yesterday. fuck....
it's so irritating. am suppose to be able to sleep...
drove down town yesterday with baby for dinner at ...