drove down town yesterday with baby for dinner at crystal Jade. Porridge was good. but din have the appetite. i'm on MC tmr. stomach flu. suppose to see a doc yesterday and be on MC today. but din want to be irresponsible since i was in-charged of opening the club today and there was a trainee who had to be attached to me. anyway, things went on good today. breakfast was busy at usual. got scolded by CHEFs early in the morning. !!! so angry.



darling bought me a book by Sophie Kinsella! =) made me a happy happy girl!



btw, i doubt i can go hk. sai. holidays clashed. urrgh. cant wait for the new car to come, which is gonna be in sept. dad chose a new mitsubishi lancer. i chose wine red. =) i hope it's gonna be pretty!!



And im so proud of myself. drove down to B3 of Taka's carpark. the hardest ever. had to turn round and round on the steeep slope. and when i had to drive up the damn slope, my heart was beating like mad. so scared the car would slide backwards. faints. nearly died. haha. and my dad's present car is manual. mind you, even more difficult to drive on a long distance steep and windy slope. had to keep changing gear. luckily darling din puke. hahaha.

in my past..

i enjoy working everyday. i have passion for my jo...
i still dont have a phone. urrgh. the feeling is s...
my stupid phone is spoilt!!! urrgh. was talking on...
pardon my entry. whatever im gonna post, is linked...
i've been wanting to change my blogskin. but i jus...
right. now i've got a license, i dun dare to drive...
i am licensed to drive a car, officially. -smilez-
INITIAL D: MOVIE OF THE YEAR (BEST ACTOR: JAY CHOU...
okay. work has been great cuz im attached to the F...
-Vote for M3, Hong Jun Yang- "Jue dui Superstar, J...