INITIAL D: MOVIE OF THE YEAR (BEST ACTOR: JAY CHOU)


haha. caught this awesome movie yesterday. damn good. Mr. Chou was damn shuai can. muahha. i kept smiling to myself throughout the entire movie. seeing my Mr. Chou on the big screen is a WOW experience. haha. it was not just a 5min appearance. the movie lasted around 2hrs. the way Mr. Chou acted. wooohooo. some part, he was really cute. the rest, he was so cool and shuai. during the car racing, Mr. Chou loooooked so....HOT!! haha. the way he accelerated and swerved the steering wheeeel. WOoooooohooOOooo. I MUST BUY THE DVD!!! i dun mind watching it a MILLION TIMES. haha. im so mesmerised by jay chou. man...im so TURNED ON BY HIM......


had a talk with boss today. long talk. hope things will be better. sigh. im on the same shift with that bitch for the entire weeeeeek. damn. how to survive? urrgh.


//ya driving me nuts. //


in my past..

okay. work has been great cuz im attached to the F...
-Vote for M3, Hong Jun Yang- "Jue dui Superstar, J...
i've been on the club lounge since the last time i...
Day 5 -Club Lounge Training [Reservation dpt aint ...
Day 4 -Bell Desk, Guest Recognition and Club Loung...
man. i'm foot-less and toe-less. my leg muscles ar...
caught "Monster In-Laws" with mummy yesterday. it ...
well well. i'm still coughing my lungs out. sigh.h...
reached home at abt 2.30am. man..i was wide awake....
i'm a sick girl. went to see my handsome doc last ...