Day 4 -Bell Desk, Guest Recognition and Club Lounge Training (Duration: 9am-5.30pm)


Bell desk was fun. Male dominated department. They will be the first to interact with the guest and will also be the one to announce the guest's arrival to everyone. It's quite a stressful dpt becuz they are held solely responsible for the guest's lugguages. They also do valet services and taxi bookings. These bunch of guys are friendly people man. Spent an hour there, chatting with them and observing how they do things.


Guest Recognition was FUN too! partly cuz i get to sit down at the desk. haha. Female dominated department. haha. they do things like "Romance concerige". meaning, they will decorate the guest's room for occasions like wedding proposal, honeymoon, etc. But it does not happen often. Usually, our guests are usually corporate guests or leisure guests. I also learnt that this dept do alot of report and they are responsible for all the guests information and preferences. As the name of their dept suggest, they recognise guests on the behalf of all the dept and make it into a report (part of QTC) to be distributed to everyone. E.g. Arrivals and Departures of the day, guests preferences, status, etc. I also learnt abt the VIP coding. The girls there are great people! they encouraged me and told me that first month of my attachment will be tough, but after that, things will improved. =) all of them are now my new friends! geta, nora, debbie. nice girls! (left the girls at 1.45pm)


Back to Club Lounge. thought it would be a shit day. but neh neh girls were either off or in the morning shift! haha. so i worked with a few new people. This girl, Shedah, she taught me TONS OF STUFFS. i'm really grateful. always praising me if i did sth well. hope she aint a hypocrite. ooh well. at least, i felt that i was useful. i did alot of things man. collecting food from the kitchen with cosmo, serving the guests, doing lotsa beverage orders in the pantry, clearing and setting tables, etc. I totally enjoyed myself. so busy and time passed really fast. still had blisters.


-it's the bestest day so far. smilez-


Day 5 -Club Lounge Training (9am-5pm)


Supposed to be Communications Training (Operators & Reservations), but their dept aint free. short-handed. So, i was transferred back to lounge. faints. quite sad actually. cuz Communications dept allows me to sit all day. ahhahaha. oh well. back there and was ultra please to see Shedah again! so, as usual, she asked me several questions regarding wad she taught me the previous day and then, allow me to serve guests. my trainer, raman on MC. sore eyes. poor thing. and another neh neh girl was off! yay! haha. so i was off to collect food with cosmo again. went twice. nearly died. hahaha. but today was better than the previous day cuz i spent a bomb on gel plasters. NO MORE NEW blisters! so happy. and jasmine lahling oso asked me to get this sole thingy with baby powder smell. haha. spent so much money on my foot! oh well. i interacted alot with the guests, had a little conversation with some of them. overall, another great day!!! im happy!


and i'm OFF TODAY! off on a saturday!! =) my shift from sunday onwards will be 12pm-8pm, attached to Guest Relations Officers Dept. hope it will be fun.

in my past..

man. i'm foot-less and toe-less. my leg muscles ar...
caught "Monster In-Laws" with mummy yesterday. it ...
well well. i'm still coughing my lungs out. sigh.h...
reached home at abt 2.30am. man..i was wide awake....
i'm a sick girl. went to see my handsome doc last ...
im having a horrible sore throat. plus kbox yester...
terrible headache. sigh.yesterday was a very bad d...
hmmm. i did some blog surfing and realised that to...
-my uncle is now in stable condition. even though ...
if you are AB+ Blood Carrier, pls drop me a msg. b...