im having a horrible sore throat. plus kbox yesterday. gosh. my throat hurts!!! damn uncomfy. i feeel like seeing my handsome doctor. BUT, kinda waste money. sigh.



driving yesterday was SHIT. it was raining so heavily!!! i could only see the headlights of the cars. ultra pooor vision man.



not in the mood to blog. am just bored.

in my past..

terrible headache. sigh.yesterday was a very bad d...
hmmm. i did some blog surfing and realised that to...
-my uncle is now in stable condition. even though ...
if you are AB+ Blood Carrier, pls drop me a msg. b...
Dr Aw,I pray for you to be wheeled out of the oper...
HaPPy Mother's DAy mummy!!!! -i love you dearly- ...
my skin is peeling. yikes. so ugly! bought mother...
i read sth that i shouldnt read. i dunno how to re...
urrgh. powerpoint slides are not completed. but si...
beach date today. haha. just the two of us. under ...