hmmm. i did some blog surfing and realised that today is friday, the 13th. hmmm..and i also read about friends who are enjoying their SIP stint now. oh well. i cant wait for mine to start. but i'll be kinda lonely cuz im starting my SIP with foreigners who are much older. inferior i may sound, but im really scared. sigh~

dental tmr at 12pm! so excited!! haha..i'm like a kid. gigglez. when i was younger, i loved to visit the dentist. haha. =) i'm sucha good little girl.

my sister is getting way out of hand. she's treating her bunch of useless friends like precious gems. sigh. does she need a slap to wake up? this bunch of people are giving her NOTHING but TROUBLE. hello. pls wake up if ya reading this. we know that you dun belong to that kinda social circle. the people in your own school are a better bunch of people. since it's not too late to turn back time now, go back to your friends in school. please. i dun want to see my own sister, wasting her damn time and regret later. by then, i'm afraid it's too late to regret.

//hey bf, stop disturbing me abt chicken b*ckside! urrgh~ now, i only love you a teeny weeny bit! hurmph.//

in my past..

-my uncle is now in stable condition. even though ...
if you are AB+ Blood Carrier, pls drop me a msg. b...
Dr Aw,I pray for you to be wheeled out of the oper...
HaPPy Mother's DAy mummy!!!! -i love you dearly- ...
my skin is peeling. yikes. so ugly! bought mother...
i read sth that i shouldnt read. i dunno how to re...
urrgh. powerpoint slides are not completed. but si...
beach date today. haha. just the two of us. under ...
just checked my tp webmail. found out that the pro...
i'm fucking pissed now cuz of my POC project. it's...