terrible headache. sigh.



yesterday was a very bad day. period. thanks to those who were there for me. very much appreciated.



"Survivor-Palau finale" is so damn exciting!! wooo. cant wait for "The Reunion" to start at 11pm! i wonder who will get the million bucks. Tom or Katie? hmmm..Tom is competitive. Katie is seriously lazy. haha. oh well. I still prefer Ian. -smilez-



anyway, today has been a good day. cosying up with the bf. cooking lunch for him. laughings and teasings. watching survivor tgt. great fun! looking forward to more of such days! =) love.



meeting up with geok tmr. these two weeks, there should be lotsa meeting up sessions before my attachment starts. sigh.

in my past..

hmmm. i did some blog surfing and realised that to...
-my uncle is now in stable condition. even though ...
if you are AB+ Blood Carrier, pls drop me a msg. b...
Dr Aw,I pray for you to be wheeled out of the oper...
HaPPy Mother's DAy mummy!!!! -i love you dearly- ...
my skin is peeling. yikes. so ugly! bought mother...
i read sth that i shouldnt read. i dunno how to re...
urrgh. powerpoint slides are not completed. but si...
beach date today. haha. just the two of us. under ...
just checked my tp webmail. found out that the pro...