man. i'm foot-less and toe-less. my leg muscles are aching badly now. sigh. gonna be a SIP-ish post.



Day 1 -Orientation: (Duration: 8am-6.30pm)

It was really fun! great "welcome reception". anyway, had lunch and Greenhouse. Buffet Lunch was marvellous. but i was too shy to eat alot. so i ended up eating quite little and regretted after that. haha. the cod fish tasted heavenly. Had the usual "get-to-know-everyone" session. learnt quite alot of interesting facts that the sch was unable to teach. For eg. "What makes Ritz-Carlton stands out from other hotels?" and "What is the Culture and Philosophy of a successful hotel?" People from every single department took time off their work to brief us on their job scope and experience. Some of the speakers were really jokers. haha.


i reached home with 3 BIG BLISTERS. and a deeeeep cut on my 4th toe caused by the 5th toe-nail. but i was damn talkative. kept yakking to the everyone and anyone about Ritz. haha.



Day 2 -Orientation: (Duration: 8am-6.30pm)
Got a little boring. MORE department representatives came to give their speech. Lunch was at the cafeteria. As compared to dining at Greenhouse the previous day, it was HEAVEN AND HELL. haha. Seriously, the food at the cafeteria is NOT THAT BAD. but the direct comparison caused us to feel that it was lousy. haha. had a tour at the hotel. i was practically limping and dragging my feet around.urrgh. den got my locker key and name tag at the end of everything.
found out who was my HR mentor, Agnes.T, and after that, i was brought away by my department trainer, Raman. brief-ed me abt the next day and ta-da! i was allowed to go home. btw, i was a translator the entire day. there's this china aunty, stewarding at the RCC (Ritz-C Club), she couldnt understand english, so, i had to do all the translation. I thought my chinese improved tremendously!


reached home with 3 big blisters plus a few on new ones on the old ones. get it? haha. BUT THIS TIME, there's pus. YUCKS. fucking PAINFUL. i felt i was feet-less. luckily darling came to pick me up! i looked forward to seeing him man!!! so he was the motivation for me to walk. haha. had steamboat for dinner and i choked on fishbone. but i really appreciate everyone's encouragement and concern. thanks!!


Day 3 -Club Lounge Training (Duration: 9am-5.30pm)

TOO TIRED. TOO PAINFUL. TOO DISAPPOINTED. TOO..i dunno. i kena bullied. believe it or not. but i noe im there to complete my attachment, not to find trouble. so, i kept quiet. this after the afternoon shift people came in. the morning shift girls were really nice. they encouraged me to try and serve the guests and converse with em. but those nehs nehs in the afternoon, KEPT ME IN THE PANTRY AND ASK ME TO FOLD NAPKINS! this happened when my trainer went for meeting and attached me to the bunch. i noe im just a trainee and i shld do EVERYTHING. BUT, i need experience to learn, not by FOLDING NAPKINS! everyone oso started out as trainee, must they be so evil to me? and worst of all, they spoke malay in my presence!!!! one of 'em is a chinese. and she's the most evil. evil ah lian! smoke their lungs out! urrgh!! i want to go back to schooooL!!! i miss school!!!!! it's just my first day of work. den my feet were hurting like HELL. really HELL MAN! swollen some more. i really wanted to cry, all alone in the pantry with the stewarding aunty. =(


hope tmr will be a better day!!! i will be attached to the Bell Desk dpt.

in my past..

caught "Monster In-Laws" with mummy yesterday. it ...
well well. i'm still coughing my lungs out. sigh.h...
reached home at abt 2.30am. man..i was wide awake....
i'm a sick girl. went to see my handsome doc last ...
im having a horrible sore throat. plus kbox yester...
terrible headache. sigh.yesterday was a very bad d...
hmmm. i did some blog surfing and realised that to...
-my uncle is now in stable condition. even though ...
if you are AB+ Blood Carrier, pls drop me a msg. b...
Dr Aw,I pray for you to be wheeled out of the oper...