i'm a sick girl. went to see my handsome doc last night. down with cough, flu, fever, sorethroat. 4 types of medicine. making me drowsy all the time. urrgh~ no appetite to eat too. =(

with this sickly condition, i cant enjoy the yummy BBQ food over at sheryl's party later. sigh. and feeling drowsy will make me tired and sleeepy. sigh. but im still looking forward to it! guess it'll be lotsa fun. esp catching up with gidania chair chair!! =)

//20-05-2005. a beautiful date. oh well. it's another new mth ahead. love.//

in my past..

im having a horrible sore throat. plus kbox yester...
terrible headache. sigh.yesterday was a very bad d...
hmmm. i did some blog surfing and realised that to...
-my uncle is now in stable condition. even though ...
if you are AB+ Blood Carrier, pls drop me a msg. b...
Dr Aw,I pray for you to be wheeled out of the oper...
HaPPy Mother's DAy mummy!!!! -i love you dearly- ...
my skin is peeling. yikes. so ugly! bought mother...
i read sth that i shouldnt read. i dunno how to re...
urrgh. powerpoint slides are not completed. but si...