caught "Monster In-Laws" with mummy yesterday. it was good. haha. hilarious. BUT, for the first time, i got so irritated watching a movie. usually, i would request for tickets along the aisle. this time around, i did request as well. but in the end, i was given the seats in the middle. oh well. it was an ALL NEW EXPERIENCE. the guy sitting beside me was an indonesian. he was speaking loudly to his gf. hugging her and snuggling like nobody's business. i couldnt be bothered. when the show started, he kept stealing glances at me. since we caught the show at P.S, the seat's arm-rest could be lifted up. i lifted the one between me and my mum cuz he was moving his hands towards my direction and left it resting ON MY SEAT!! urrgh. i whispered to my mum and she wanted to change seat with me. but aiya. it was already half way thru the show. so throughout the show, he kept looking at me!!!!! while hugging his gf. GOSH. fucker man. felt like slapping his fucking rounded face. immediately after the show ended (before the lights came on), we left the cinema. yikes.


bought lotsa cosmetics from ettusias again. lalala. and i bought a purple shorts from Topshop! pretty! haha. mama spent alot eh. gigglez. i enjoyed my mum's company! perfect!


in my past..

well well. i'm still coughing my lungs out. sigh.h...
reached home at abt 2.30am. man..i was wide awake....
i'm a sick girl. went to see my handsome doc last ...
im having a horrible sore throat. plus kbox yester...
terrible headache. sigh.yesterday was a very bad d...
hmmm. i did some blog surfing and realised that to...
-my uncle is now in stable condition. even though ...
if you are AB+ Blood Carrier, pls drop me a msg. b...
Dr Aw,I pray for you to be wheeled out of the oper...
HaPPy Mother's DAy mummy!!!! -i love you dearly- ...