reached home at abt 2.30am. man..i was wide awake. but very uncomfy cuz of my blocked nose and sore throat. sheryl's bbq was great. it was a pity i couldnt eat any of the food. anyhow, got a lift from Mr. kenneth.

after sheryl's party, off to darling's friend party. china one at clarke quay is quite a nice chilling place at the member's area. the public area is quite nonsense. haha. it was free flow of drinks. with my sickly condition, i drank only one sip and the rest of the night was iced water. hahaha. how cheapskate of me. darling's friends are quite a nice bunch. socialable and fun. his friend from nepal looks exactly like Mr. Joseph! hahaha. was quite shocked. and the way he talked. all traits of Mr. Joseph man.

suppose to head to zouk after that. but again. i'm sick. so no zouk for me. till next week, before attachment starts.

Km8 at sentosa in less than 2 hours! will be having lunch first. =) man... i can hardly wait! =P

in my past..

i'm a sick girl. went to see my handsome doc last ...
im having a horrible sore throat. plus kbox yester...
terrible headache. sigh.yesterday was a very bad d...
hmmm. i did some blog surfing and realised that to...
-my uncle is now in stable condition. even though ...
if you are AB+ Blood Carrier, pls drop me a msg. b...
Dr Aw,I pray for you to be wheeled out of the oper...
HaPPy Mother's DAy mummy!!!! -i love you dearly- ...
my skin is peeling. yikes. so ugly! bought mother...
i read sth that i shouldnt read. i dunno how to re...