well well. i'm still coughing my lungs out. sigh.


had dinner with parents at tiong bahru market after visiting my uncle at his home. his health is improving now. needs more time to rest though. looking radiant. =)


before that, me and darling headed to bugis for lunch. den went over bugis street. it's damn crowded and stuffy. faints. i dunno why pple like to go there. the clothes aint fantastic at all. just that, it's damn good bargain. and i saw a Birkenstock imitatioN!!! oh my gosh. at a glance, it's damn real. even had the birkenstock spelt at the side. it doesnt look fake-ish at all. the best thing is, it costs only $16 bucks!!!!! compared to mine, $129. my gosh. btw, they only imitate the plain coloured birks. haha.


one more week of freedom and i'll be damn busy with SIP. at this moment, i've mixed feelings. excited but yet, scared. i dunno. sigh. maybe, everyone will have to go thru this emotional ride before SIP. well well. im gonna missed out so much fun. clubbing, shopping, chilling, gossiping, cooking, baking, kbox-ing, and the list goes on. sigh.

in my past..

reached home at abt 2.30am. man..i was wide awake....
i'm a sick girl. went to see my handsome doc last ...
im having a horrible sore throat. plus kbox yester...
terrible headache. sigh.yesterday was a very bad d...
hmmm. i did some blog surfing and realised that to...
-my uncle is now in stable condition. even though ...
if you are AB+ Blood Carrier, pls drop me a msg. b...
Dr Aw,I pray for you to be wheeled out of the oper...
HaPPy Mother's DAy mummy!!!! -i love you dearly- ...
my skin is peeling. yikes. so ugly! bought mother...