okay. work has been great cuz im attached to the Front Office (FO). had lotsa fun during the training. this will last till thurs. and i'll be back at the Club. oh well. FO trainer is damn nice. =) always making fun of me. cuz he knows that i like jay chou. so he calls me mrs chou during role-play, when i act as the guest. haha. it was all fun. had training with nice pple too. =) best days ever! haha. well well. i admire his style at work.


joseph msged me in the afternoon. notified me. that my husband, JAY CHOU is having a press conference at PAN PAC. haha. SO NEAR YET SO FAR. damn irritating. in e end, jasmine msged me and told me that he's staying in my "sister" hotel. haha. SO NEAR YET SO FAR as well. wth.


anyway, received a msg from viy that my former tp "eye candy" is working at Raffles City. So i went over after work and caught a glimpse of him. haha. cuz i was way too early to meet jasmine. she could only meet me at 7pm, when i finished work at 5.30pm. we had a nice chat today. smilez. i miss her so much!!! hugggiez.


i cant wait for classroom session. i needa complain a whole lot of shit. urrgh. haha. but i tink by the time i see Mr. Ram, ive got nth to say. and this reminds me that i still have to finish my e-journal. sigh.


yesterday was a day well spent with love. had sushi-tei @taka tgt. the food was good. better than every other outlets i dine-ed. peach sorbet was perfect. smilez. another mth just flew by. things are still going on well. im glad abt this cuz we haven been spending alot of time tgt since i started attachment. im forever tired after work. no more long conversation at night. just a call that lasts less than 5 mins and im fast asleep. i hope absence makes our hearts grow fonder and we will learn how to appreciate the precious time tgt. love.



in my past..

-Vote for M3, Hong Jun Yang- "Jue dui Superstar, J...
i've been on the club lounge since the last time i...
Day 5 -Club Lounge Training [Reservation dpt aint ...
Day 4 -Bell Desk, Guest Recognition and Club Loung...
man. i'm foot-less and toe-less. my leg muscles ar...
caught "Monster In-Laws" with mummy yesterday. it ...
well well. i'm still coughing my lungs out. sigh.h...
reached home at abt 2.30am. man..i was wide awake....
i'm a sick girl. went to see my handsome doc last ...
im having a horrible sore throat. plus kbox yester...