i've been on the club lounge since the last time i mentioned abt it. i nearly blew my top yesterday. the tone this girl spoke to me was way too rude. ordered me to do this and that. carry heavy round trays. den when both her frenz went for smoking break, she kept screaming and asking where did they go. i was busy so the stewarding uncle told her. i din talk, just busy doing my stuffs even though her frenz needed me to let her know if she were to ask. i THOT SHE ALREADY NOE CUZ THE UNCLE TOLD HER. den..she STORMED into the pantry and said, "SARAH! u were asked to tell me where they went. why did u even keep quiet and made me call their hps! wth. did u tink that i would understand the uncle's language? (the uncle speaks with indian accent.)" if it werent for appraisal, i would have shouted back. guess wad. i kept quiet. continued doing my stuffs. din talk. din respond. din nod my head. and she stormed out.


just to let everyone noe, malay is widely spoken in my department. i dun understand a single shit. unless they need me to do sth, den they will speak english. sigh. i dunno la. urrgh.


i miss everyone in schooooool. sigh. i miss jasmine(s). i miss bonding sessions with joseph. i miss joanna..i miss everyone else. i miss lectures cuz i understand the language spoken. haha. oh..wtf.

in my past..

Day 5 -Club Lounge Training [Reservation dpt aint ...
Day 4 -Bell Desk, Guest Recognition and Club Loung...
man. i'm foot-less and toe-less. my leg muscles ar...
caught "Monster In-Laws" with mummy yesterday. it ...
well well. i'm still coughing my lungs out. sigh.h...
reached home at abt 2.30am. man..i was wide awake....
i'm a sick girl. went to see my handsome doc last ...
im having a horrible sore throat. plus kbox yester...
terrible headache. sigh.yesterday was a very bad d...
hmmm. i did some blog surfing and realised that to...