my stupid phone is spoilt!!! urrgh. was talking on the phone last night with sweetie, and it went off all of a sudden. TILL NOW, it still shows "NO ACCESS NETWORK". it's not like i live in a bungalow or any landed property. im living in a HDB flat. NO NETWORK MY ASS. how can pple contact me if my hp is down. daddy cant msg me to tell me he's fetching me after work. darling cant msg me to tell me abt school. no sms from anyone. and if i need to use the phone for any emergency, i might just die. cuz I CANNOT MAKE ANY CALL. how irritating can this get? fuck.
okay. and i just checked the nokia care operating hours. it only OPENS AT 11am!!!!!!!!!!! HELLLLLO. cant u guys open earlier? im damn angry. can u feel it? pisssssssed.

in my past..

pardon my entry. whatever im gonna post, is linked...
i've been wanting to change my blogskin. but i jus...
right. now i've got a license, i dun dare to drive...
i am licensed to drive a car, officially. -smilez-
INITIAL D: MOVIE OF THE YEAR (BEST ACTOR: JAY CHOU...
okay. work has been great cuz im attached to the F...
-Vote for M3, Hong Jun Yang- "Jue dui Superstar, J...
i've been on the club lounge since the last time i...
Day 5 -Club Lounge Training [Reservation dpt aint ...
Day 4 -Bell Desk, Guest Recognition and Club Loung...