right. now i've got a license, i dun dare to drive. read so many articles abt car accidents. faints. they scare the hell out of me. sigh~


work has been hectic. we're running on full house.


//im sorry if i haven been contacting my friends. i have no time. finish work, reach home, sleep. and the routine starts all over again. i will try to make time to catch up alright? pls noe that i love every single one of you. mucks!//

in my past..

i am licensed to drive a car, officially. -smilez-
INITIAL D: MOVIE OF THE YEAR (BEST ACTOR: JAY CHOU...
okay. work has been great cuz im attached to the F...
-Vote for M3, Hong Jun Yang- "Jue dui Superstar, J...
i've been on the club lounge since the last time i...
Day 5 -Club Lounge Training [Reservation dpt aint ...
Day 4 -Bell Desk, Guest Recognition and Club Loung...
man. i'm foot-less and toe-less. my leg muscles ar...
caught "Monster In-Laws" with mummy yesterday. it ...
well well. i'm still coughing my lungs out. sigh.h...