i enjoy working everyday. i have passion for my job. but it has definitely taken a toll on me, my health and my life. a colleague told me that it's not a wise career choice to be in the hotel industry. the shift work, the time that's gonna be spent at work and alot more factors. it makes me think twice. but i would love to be an air-stewardess. it's my childhood ambition. when i was younger, i used to say i wanna grow up to be an air-stewardess. and my fellow playmates would say they wanna be teacher, doctor, lawyer, etc. BUT I JUST WANNA FLY. i will definitely fly. but, for two yrs i guess.

in my past..

i still dont have a phone. urrgh. the feeling is s...
my stupid phone is spoilt!!! urrgh. was talking on...
pardon my entry. whatever im gonna post, is linked...
i've been wanting to change my blogskin. but i jus...
right. now i've got a license, i dun dare to drive...
i am licensed to drive a car, officially. -smilez-
INITIAL D: MOVIE OF THE YEAR (BEST ACTOR: JAY CHOU...
okay. work has been great cuz im attached to the F...
-Vote for M3, Hong Jun Yang- "Jue dui Superstar, J...
i've been on the club lounge since the last time i...