It's just sympathy votes. Cannot last you a long long time. JY has the looks, the package, the voice and the talent. We're all hopeful that he will get a recording contract soon. His results from the judges said it all. Good luck and all the best, JY. Our Prince Charming, The Superstar. Looking really good in the white suit. =)


I cried like pig when the results were out. worst, when i saw wing crying. i cried even more. BUT, our support for JY din end last night. we'll continue to support him! all the way.


*wing, your bro is already a star. our superstar.*



in my past..

went to check my tp webmail yesterday. and one of ...
this yr's Dim Sum Dollies was not as amazing as la...
my blog is like damn quiet now. i dun have time to...
been sneezing my lungs out. anyone missing me? sig...
i bought a Shu Uemura's Moouse blusher. haha. expe...
i love rainy days. so i can slp at home. laze on b...
i got into a fucking car accident yesterday. fuck....
it's so irritating. am suppose to be able to sleep...
drove down town yesterday with baby for dinner at ...
i enjoy working everyday. i have passion for my jo...