it's so irritating. am suppose to be able to sleep till 10am or sth since im on mc. but i already woke up at 4.30am!!! thot of jumping from the bed and prepare for work. wth. damn irritating. urrgh.


think i will be heading down to town to get my hair trim. hmmm. geok said my hair is a lit' too thick. haha. it's always the case. oh well. it's so bored to be at home. and im on medication, so i cant drive. urrgh. the medicine cause drowsiness. oh man. i want to sleep, but i cant.


did i mention im in love with yellow colour nowadays? haha. im getting a yellow tee-shirt bra!! almost 80bucks! haha. and i wanna buy more yellow stuffs. =P oh! and im dying to get a BAG!!! no pretty bags at all. damn. it's so difficult to get pretty stuffs.


//im gonna read the book my darling bought for me. it's filled with a lit' tender loving care! haha..//

in my past..

drove down town yesterday with baby for dinner at ...
i enjoy working everyday. i have passion for my jo...
i still dont have a phone. urrgh. the feeling is s...
my stupid phone is spoilt!!! urrgh. was talking on...
pardon my entry. whatever im gonna post, is linked...
i've been wanting to change my blogskin. but i jus...
right. now i've got a license, i dun dare to drive...
i am licensed to drive a car, officially. -smilez-
INITIAL D: MOVIE OF THE YEAR (BEST ACTOR: JAY CHOU...
okay. work has been great cuz im attached to the F...