i got into a fucking car accident yesterday. fuck. damage cost = $2000. well done sarah low. bumper and front of headlights all gone. fuck. as all of you can guess, my father is fucking fucking angry. gonna scrape this damn car to get a lancer. now, nid to bring it for repair and den scrape. it doesnt make any sense. even if he's not getting a lancer due to last min changes, i will noe why. fuck. im fucking pissed. it's all becuz of the fucking narrow carpark at far east. and the damn car behind me stick till SO CLOSE. if i were to reverse just a lit' bit, i would have knocked into him. so i tried my luck and went slow to see if i can pass thru the curve. and fuck it. my bumper stucked into the railing. and once i heard a fucking bang, i knew it. den people start reversing. only when accidents happened, den pple will scared. IM SO FUCKING ANGRY! and IM FUCKING GUILTY! IM NOT TALKING TO ANYONE AT THE MOMENT. FUCK FUCK FUCK. IM NOT GONNA DRIVE ANY MORE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

in my past..

it's so irritating. am suppose to be able to sleep...
drove down town yesterday with baby for dinner at ...
i enjoy working everyday. i have passion for my jo...
i still dont have a phone. urrgh. the feeling is s...
my stupid phone is spoilt!!! urrgh. was talking on...
pardon my entry. whatever im gonna post, is linked...
i've been wanting to change my blogskin. but i jus...
right. now i've got a license, i dun dare to drive...
i am licensed to drive a car, officially. -smilez-
INITIAL D: MOVIE OF THE YEAR (BEST ACTOR: JAY CHOU...