i bought a Shu Uemura's Moouse blusher. haha. expensive. but damn style. haha. very very compact. wanted to buy the compact blusher brush. but it's $55. ex ar. so i decided to give the moouse blusher a try. it's sth like cream blusher. use finger to blend. so dun nid to waste money and get a brush. my current brush has been contaminated. haha. exposed to germs.


finally, i cried at work today. haha. my colleagues were all very sweet. cried cuz of some disgusting man from a certain country, who criticised me, shouted at me and instructed me rudely. made things difficult. fucker. and mind you, the club was full house. imagine how embarrassed i was? even my asst manager also din side him when he complained to her that we provided bad service. eat shit pls. son of a bitch. fucker. a piece of shit.


BUT! after meeting baby, my mood became much better. i slept and he napped. haha. den we went out for dinner, with great ambience and music. we got to sit at a private corner. it was good. i totally enjoyed myself today. haven felt so close tgt in a long long while. we held hands, laughed at everything and talked abt everything. seems like the first few dates we had. just want everyday to be like today. =) i cherish every moment spent tgt with you.

in my past..

i love rainy days. so i can slp at home. laze on b...
i got into a fucking car accident yesterday. fuck....
it's so irritating. am suppose to be able to sleep...
drove down town yesterday with baby for dinner at ...
i enjoy working everyday. i have passion for my jo...
i still dont have a phone. urrgh. the feeling is s...
my stupid phone is spoilt!!! urrgh. was talking on...
pardon my entry. whatever im gonna post, is linked...
i've been wanting to change my blogskin. but i jus...
right. now i've got a license, i dun dare to drive...