i love rainy days. so i can slp at home. laze on bed. and curl under my blanket. today, i did the same thing. i curled till 10.30am. and the reason i got out of bed was becuz i was URGENT. had to pee. haha. den i checked my hp. missed call. so i called my darling, jasmine. and we talked and talked till she was hungry, and went for lunch. so i went to get lunch for myself too.



been doing 3-11 shift. haven seen mummy nor sister for days. din get to gossip and tell them wad happened at work. daddy's been really sweeet. fetching me off work and reheat soup for me while i bathed. and mummy's really sweet too. she bought breakfast for me. called me at 11plus, ask me to reheat the food, so i can take it as lunch. haha. i love my family. i feel like nominating my granny for the "Senior Citizens Awards". she's a lovely old lady. =)


**JUN YANG!! You're already our SUPERSTAR!**

in my past..

i got into a fucking car accident yesterday. fuck....
it's so irritating. am suppose to be able to sleep...
drove down town yesterday with baby for dinner at ...
i enjoy working everyday. i have passion for my jo...
i still dont have a phone. urrgh. the feeling is s...
my stupid phone is spoilt!!! urrgh. was talking on...
pardon my entry. whatever im gonna post, is linked...
i've been wanting to change my blogskin. but i jus...
right. now i've got a license, i dun dare to drive...
i am licensed to drive a car, officially. -smilez-